Death visits ridecamp

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
I can't believe some of you have still missed the point here. Have any of
you ever lost a horse for any reason???? Howard told his story to show how
easy it is to miss the signs of your horse in trouble and hopefully to
save other horses and riders the grief he went through. As for wanting to
win..most of us do or we wouldn't be out there..it is called an endurance
race for a reason..I think more horses die in other sports than in
endurance . Organized pleasure rides have horses die for Pete's sake!
Jeez! Lighten up...Go riding...Appy Trails Jan In Michigan