Re: RC: RE: Australian System

Hello Bob,  and AERC Members.

As a DAL BOD, I would NOT ever consider any modification to the
current AERC Rules, Vet Policies and Ride procedures, to  make them
comply with or similar to the Australian rules.
The problem results in too much control from outside forces, ie
government- politics etc. Chip coding is next, I will NEVER support that one.

As Bob said - all we have to do is enforce what have in place.

We may have to make a few minor alterations to a few issues, but our
rules are quite sound.
Roger Rittenhouse 8263  AERC DAL