ortho-flex loin rubbing

jenni jenterp@prodigy.net
Hello fellow riders.  I am writing with a question re: loin rubbing
problem with my ortho-flex.  It is an express lite model and I got it used
on ebay for a great price.  Problem is it rubs the hair off my horse's
loins.  As far as I can tell he is not sore, but I have to think that loin
rubbing is NOT a good thing.  I searched the ortho-flex site and emailed
them.  Not response to my emails, but on the site they suggested a thin
felt pad to reduce friction.  I bought a thin felt, western style pad.  It
doesn't stay put under the saddle (slides back) and although thin by pad
standards, seems bulky under the bootie.  Someone I know suggested getting
in touch with a dealer to check saddle fit and make adjustments.  My
questions are: 1.) Is there a pad that works well under the bootie system
to reduce friction from the flexing action. 2) Anyone know an ortho-flex
dealer in Western Washington state area?  3.) Anyone else have this
problem?  How did you resolve it?  4.) Does ortho-flex ever answer their
emails?  5.) Do ortho-flex saddles really need to be fitted?  I believed
that they were a fits all horses deal.  6.) Am I wrong to assume that the
flexing is causing the rubbing?  What else causes loin rubbing.
This problem happened even when we were doing all walk rides (ie:no
trotting/cantering.)
Thanks for any and all responses! :o)
Jenni, in Washington, on beautiful Vashon Island