RE: ortho-flex loin rubbing

You may have the saddle a little far back. Because of the way the flex
panels work the saddle sits a little forward of where you think it should. I
have this same model. I love mine! I do not have any rubbing issues. You may
also need to use some of the shims in the front. Sounds like it may be
tipping forward which causes it to float on the loins, instead of keeping
constant contact.   When I started attempting the longer distance rides
(100mi) I did add a high impact foam pad, but that is because I am a
heavyweight rider. You can also add a shot of show sheen to the loin area to
make it smooth.

Regards :  Roger

Texas Twist Ranch
World Class Longhorn Cattle