RE: RC: Heat bumps

That's so interesting to hear.  My gray came to me
from a woman who had a saddle that REALLLY didn't fit.
 He had fist sized white patches of skin on each side
of his withers and white patches where her dirty,
cracked leather girth rubbed him raw.  He's never
developed any dark hairs there...

Were your grays flea bit?  I wonder if that made a
difference?  Rocket is a snowy white gray.

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV