Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #648

In a message dated 5/23/2001 11:05:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ridecamp-d-request@endurance.net writes:

. Someone from ride
> management asked me to go over to the FEI Vet to have my Horse checked. I
> did not want to do this but I did.  Why do AERC riders have to be
subjected
> to this kind of treatment?

I must be missing something major here.....just what kind of terrible
treatment were you subjected to?  Sounds like your vet line was long so you
were sent to the "no line" vet.  Seems like good treatment to me.

Susan K