protecting suede bob marshall saddle

Joan luvmypasos@clipclop.com
Thanks to all who submitted their advice -

I was actually trying to find out which spray on suede protectors are recommended, if any, or if even scotch guard has been tried and used successfully?

I have ordered the sheepskin cover, but may not always use it, plus the saddle is hauled in a trailer with open sides and you never know when you'll get caught in the rain, etc.

I was impressed by the posting where the gal did nothing and after saddle was dragged through water/mud, etc. it came clean with a stiff brush - that's a great testimony!

please email me privately at luvmypasos@clipclop.com as I am a guest and don't always get back to check postings on this message board - however it has been a wonderful source of information the times I have checked it.  Keep up the great work everyone!