Do you want to RIDE in Vermont?

I am going to Woodstock, Vermont on June 24th - July 1st.  I am going with
4 other girl friends and our horses.  This is our annual vaction.  But this
year
I have 2 horses, and I want both of them to go.  My plan is to ride my new 4
yr
old and have somone ride Sultan, my 16 yr old Sound, Sane and Safe Polish
arab, then on 6/30, I wanted to Compete Sultan at Claude Hill.

I hate to be sexist, but this is an all girls-trip.  but if you are a guy and
you live
up near GMHA and you want to ride and you have your own accomdiations then
that is fine.  If your a girl, you can bunk with us.

Louisa in Mass