From the Trenches

This one from my crew guy, Gabe.....

From The Trenches

I am a member of a group that reenacts the Civil War, serving in the
artillery.  As a mounted unit, we have several horses, and they always
get a lot of attention from the public.

On Memorial Day last year, a self-appointed animal-rights-type came
over to our "Master of Horse" and started proclaiming, "Listen here! I
was raised around horses, I know horses, and you are mistreating that
one there! That horse is obviously pregnant, and should not be forced
to pull loads."

About that time, the horse, a gelding, elected to urinate. One of
the guys in the unit, who had heard the woman's tirade, called out, "My
god! Its water's broke!  And there's a LEG coming out!"

The woman left quickly and quietly.

Jim and Sun of Dimanche