RC: Electrolyte Comparison - updated

First of all I would like to say that I find your comparison very
interesting and also very helpful.

I  use my own formula of 3 parts lite salt, 1 part salt, and 1 part
calcium, and 1/2 part of epsom salt (magnesium).
I have heard pros and cons to homemade or store bought. I think that
homemade are still cheaper and I prefer to dose early and often, so often
that on my bay arab I will see the salt crusting on his coat halfway thru
the ride.

Would it be possible to take your comparison and change it to show ratios?
I would also like to see the above homemade formula included or any
homemade formula.

Thanks,
Suzanne