Re: RC: Electrolyte Comparison - updated

Sure -- if somebody will figure it out and send me the info, I can put it
up on the chart.  Just figure out how much is in 1 oz. or whatever size
dose you like to give each time.  I'll bet Truman can figure it out! :*)

Some of the store-bought elyes are awfully expensive.  I buy it in large
enough containers that it only costs 15 cents per dose, and figure that it
isn't worth the effort to do it myself.  I can spazz about something else
instead. <G>

& well preserved (pickled) horses! :+))

P.S.  if you or somebody can do it--figure it out quickly, I have about
another week before leaving for St. Joe.