Re: human exercise

 Hi All -

I always walk in at least the last mile as a cooldown/relax. The only time I
would stay mounted in the past was in heavy rain or snow, because I didn't
want my saddle to get soaked. Now that I have a cover for it, I walk. Helps
keep me in shape! I let them graze a bit, too. A nice reward for carting me
around, and they learn not to rush back to the barn.
I also dismount and walk/climb when out on trail, too. We don't need to
"train" on every ride, sometimes just relaxing and enjoying my kid's company
is enough for me!

It's raining today! -

Cheryl in WNY
Horse kids Kit, Bobby & Dani