human exercise

Hello Ridecampers,
I'm am trying a new thing for me to try and get my butt in shape
this year.
I ride a few miles and get off and jog or walk a mile man I have to
tell ya I have a new respect for those ride and tiers.
Whew  what a great way to get in shape!!!
How do you ride and ties do it?
I was out of breath when I got off Polaris lol not really but jogging
is something I need to get use to.
It is good exercise and plus now I know how Polaris feels when we ride
threw sand. I have a new respect for the horse.
Happy Trails
Colleen K.