"non" Endurance people

Hello Ridecampers,
I was just reading all the battle posting as I like to call them
between ridecamp and the track people.
Now you all know when you first started endurance or just now starting
it that the AERC saying "to finish is to win."
For someone who has never invested time in to this sport as a rider
or crew member can not comprehend this.
There is alot more to get a horse ready for a sport like this.
Some people who can't see all the thing that could go wrong at a ride
can't understand why we have that saying.
Also alot of us do endurance for FUN. I feel sorry for those people who wont
open there minds a little to see what endurance is all about or
wont use ridecamp as a positive forum!!!
Please if you have to knock this sport or insult people here on ridecamp
go somewhere else!!
Happy Trails and have FUN out there lord know I will!!!
Colleen K.