Re: RC: Tom Ivers' essay

In a message dated 5/16/01 12:48:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Coujurs1 writes:

> I have it on Video!  Trilby has a copy. Will try to remember to bring it to
> Liberty Run if you want to see it Howard!

Dear Mrs. Barnett (it has a nice ring to it):

Tell me you or your Mom has a VCR in that trailer.  Too funny!  Cell phones,
TV, oysters on the half shell, shrimp on the barbie, who says camping is such
a hardship?  You bet I want to see it.  If I knew she was gonna do something
like that I might have even flown out to Reno to see it.  And the only thing
that I fear, more than flying, is the ex-wife.

cya,
Howard