European saddles

liz liz@noblehorse.com
After years of searching for a great endurance saddle, I found it in the U.K. It is dressage-inspired and combines the best English leather with high-tech components. It is made by Michela Ling Saddlery. The URL is: www.michelaling.co.uk

Feel free to contact me or the saddlemaker, David Bowler at: davidbowler@cwcom.net

and tell him Liz in California sent you ;-)

I have put in quite a few miles on this saddle and plan to use it for a 100 miler this year. Definitely the most comfortable saddle I have ever owned. Superb workmanship to boot! Liz