Re: European saddles

----- Original Message -----
From: <guest@endurance.net>

> liz liz@noblehorse.com
> After years of searching for a great endurance saddle, I found it in the
U.K. It is dressage-inspired and combines the best English leather with
high-tech components. It is made by Michela Ling Saddlery. The URL is:
www.michelaling.co.uk

Liz,

Have to say the website is a disappointment.....I AM very interested in new
saddle design, but this website has NO information on how the tree is
constructed; how the stirrup bars attatch,  are panels extended, are there
different tree widths. etc.  It makes a lot of claims, but no information.
Maybe you can tell us how the tree is designed; they claim the stirrup bars
won't cause pressure under extreme load, but don't explain why....There are
no DETAILS as to why this saddle is any kind of  improvement from a standard
english saddle.....hwat are the high-tech components?  How has the saddle
been tested?.......

Karen (only criticizing the website, not the saddle.....)