RE: Fear

When one makes choices on horses, sometimes it's not
a black and white deal.  I had made the decision to
sell my grey gelding and keep my mare, only to find
out that I couldn't stand dealing with my mare anymore.

But I had to go through the experience of having such
a mare.  I still love her, I still have ownership
of her papers and I would be hard pressed to ever let
her go permanently from my life.  I learned so much
from her and I never felt that I wasted my time dealing
with "the Beamer."  I owe a lot of who I am in terms
of confidence in handling horses to her.  I figured
if I survived us both being green together without
killing each other we are more resilient and wiser for
it.

Not for everyone, I'm sure.  Call me crazy and foolish,
but there must be good reasons why Rhonda feels compelled
to go thru this mission with Knightmare.  I just hope
that everyone remains safe and that the lessons that need
to be learned are learned well.

K.