Fear

   Well ... I gotta add my 2 cents worth in as
well....

    Jims post was excellent, very well written and
would be my plan of action if I were keeping the
filly. Since you have already planned to sell her, why
put your self through all this? I think your time
would be better spent finding a good loving home for
her even if you have to ask a little less.

    Most people (like me), who train their own horses,
would prefer to buy one with min. training. I find
it's easier to teach these horses my program from
"scratch" and I don't have to spend alot of time
backtracking and "fixin the holes".

    If you are comfortable with riding the horse(s)
you are keeping, I can't see a reason to put yourself
through all the mental garbage and stress of
"conquering your fear" . You would be better served by
spending the time bonding with the horse(s) you will
be riding and compeating on.

Penny & Daisy