Need Places to stay May 2-7

Hello Everyone!  I'm one of the Hags on Nags planning on riding horseback
coast to coast across the U.S. beginning the second week in May.  We're
currently training in Hesperia, California learning how to pack packsaddles,
pony, etc., etc. but will be heading east May 1st where we'll begin our ride
-- from Cape Henlopen, Delaware.
We have a place to stay overnight in Flagstaff, Arizona, but will need
additional places to stay May 2 - 7.  There will be 6 equines --4 horses and
2 mules-- and 4 women.  We plan to drive no more than 450 miles or so per day
to give both ourselves and our equines a much needed rest.  We plan to stop
near the following locations:
May 2:  Santa Rosa, NM
May 3:  Oklahoma City
May 4:  Memphis, TN
May 5:  Knoxville, TN
May 6:  Richmond, Virginia
May 7: Cape Henlopen, Delaware
If anyone knows of places we could stay overnight near these locations I
would love to hear from you.  If you would like to learn more about us please
visit our web site at:  www.hagsonnags.com
Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer us!!   Eva