RE: Electrolyte help?

Thanks Cathy for asking and thank you Angie for your answer.
I have been pondering electrolytes since my horse thumped
after my last two 50 completions.  After watching my
horse over the winter and figuring out that he always
stays well tanked up - the rule for not electrolyting until
after he drinks does not work for him.  By the time he
is drinking he is under-electrolyted.  So, Angie, you
having said what you said makes me feel a little more
confirmed on my analysis!

K.