medium port curbs & Arab palates

Hi -

I got a medium port curb to use on my Arab and am wondering about fit.  It's
a 4-rein, and seems to be working very well to help her understand the
difference between collection and stopping - got a really nice collected
medium trot for a change instead of high-headed turbo trot - but I wanted to
be sure a medium port fits her mouth ok.  Anyone know the best way to
evaluate curb height in the horse's mouth?  Anyone had problems with a
medium port in their Arab's mouth??

Thanks -

Michelle
(Colorado)