Girths?

Hey all.

I have a new Tuend saddle, and I love it thus far... The girth is gorgeous,
and the side against the horse is suede leather.  Although it hasn't rubbed
yet, I'm also just wanting to having one other girth...

I'm wondering, should I get an ortho-flex neogirth, or a fleece lined girth?
I would prefer either fleece or neoprene.  It's western rigging.  Does anyone
know where I can purchase a fleece lined girth?  I remember seeing it
somewhere, but can't for the life of me remember which site it was.  I think
it was by Toklat.

Thanks.

--KT