EGYPTIONS can Do it.

Dolly DeCair thedoll@onemain.com
My first comment to ride camp, one I feel confident about,after riding my egyption stallions for close to 20 years now. Wazir's Karahty and his son AAA Amadeus who are mostly egyptian bred. Karahty is a son of Anasta El WAzir who's sire was Tuhotmos who was imported from Egypt in 70's along with Farazdac, Amadeus grand sire. Both have Saroukh, another Egyptian import on their bottom side. Their records speak wll for Egyption bred horses, Karahty with his 30 wins, 20 BC ,most all rides in top 5.And Amadeus with his many firsts and BC'S and his 11, 4,and 2nd place TEVIS. They both loved the game and took to it naturally from day one. Amadesus's dam was also mainly Egyption, her sire Farazdac. tho I ony raced her 5 times before selling her, she won 4,BC'd 4, had 9th place finish on one after getting lost for 20 miles. So I say Egyptian Arabs make great endurance horses.