Re: RC: Horses at the Killer Auction

Just got Newsweek magazine yesterday in the mail. they have a small section about how the demand for horsemeat is going up due to the problems with Beef in Europe.  They had a picture of a horse. Stated that the price per pound is going up.   They expect more horse slaughter, and express concern about mustangs.   If you are real involved in this issue, it may be good timing for a letter to the editor.   Beth