Sportsaddle

Hi,

I really like the sportsaddle, however after riding my mare in it for 4 months, she decided that she didn't like the saddle anymore and believe me, when she doesn't like something she lets you know about it!!   It wasn't necessarily making her back sore, but what she didn't like was the side to side motion of the saddle across her lions.  She has a long back and has what is referred to as a "widow's peak",  needless to she did a lot of crow hopping.  What surprised me was that it took her 4 months to decide to not like the saddle and it basically happened overnight.

I now ride her in a Ortho-flex and use my sportsaddle on my gelding, who loves it for now.  Has anyone had this type of problem with the SS?

Kerry Redente
West Suffield, CT
<HTML>
<HEAD>

</HEAD>
<BODY style="FONT: 8pt MS Sans Serif; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV><FONT size=1>Hi,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>I really like the sportsaddle, however after riding my mare in
it for 4 months, she decided that she didn't like the saddle anymore and believe
me, when she doesn't like something she lets you know about it!!&nbsp;&nbsp; It
wasn't necessarily making her back sore, but what she didn't like was the side
to side motion of the saddle across her lions.&nbsp; She has a long back and has
what is referred to as a &quot;widow's peak&quot;,&nbsp; needless to she did a
lot of crow hopping.&nbsp; What surprised me was that it took her 4 months to
decide to not like the saddle and it basically happened overnight.&nbsp;
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>I now ride her in a Ortho-flex and use my sportsaddle on my
gelding, who loves it for now.&nbsp; Has anyone had this type of problem with
the SS?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>Kerry Redente</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=1>West Suffield, CT</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>