Re: RC: Endure the flames

The problem is one person's challenge of ideas is another's flame! If asked a 1000
different people the definition of a "flame", you'd probably get 1000 different
definitions.  So as for me I'd rather allow someone to compare me to "dirty low life
pond scum" than to risk cutting off the free flow if ideas.

So can we discuss some equestrian topics now?

Truman