Re: RC: Endure the flames

Too bad you feel you have to allow flaming in order to have debates of
ideas. I LOVE a good debate. (I'm in one now and I haven't yet called
you a name or described you as stupid, etc.) In fact, I was the only one
in high school who was INVITED to join the debate team; the others had
to apply! ;-) Like it or not, censorship IS allowed when it comes to
insults and snitty personal remarks... and as I wrote, it is Steph's
party and she has said she will remove flamers.
I for one applaud her and perhaps many people who previously left
ridecamp will hear of this policy and come back!
This chat room was started for the exchange and advancement of ideas and
information--- and it has been absolutely incredibly successful at doing
that! The ones who want to throw insults and personal attacks (and there
seems to be just a few of those and they seem to be the same
ones....hummmm), well, they can start their own group. (I sincerely hope
I am not speaking out of turn, Steph.) It has been refreshing since I've
come back to see a whole lot less flaming---- hooray!
Bette, who never had heard that term-- flaming-- until I came on
ridecamp. Is it in Websters???

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov