Re: RC: Endure the flames

I haven't seen you post any mean remarks, Howard.
My preference would be to have those who feel they MUST replay with a
snide remark do so privately, thank you very much. Many of us have
received feedback that the majority of us would rather not deal with
such negativity and neither does Steph (see her memos about no flaming)
and it's HER party!! For those of you who like blood, there's always
wrestling, XFL, and hockey!
Go on a ride and spin us a good yarn, Howard ("G" rated  ;-)  )
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov