Re: RC: RE: Hoof abscess

If the horse isn't in pain what would stop the horse from being able to
compete in a ride? Some damage to the hoof wall, I doubt it.  i'm sure it
would be best to try and keep it clean, maybe put some gauze and vetwrap
around it, then wrap duck tape.  As far as putting a shoe on it I am sure you
could refer you're question best to your farrier.
        Kori Byrd & Nantyka's April