RE: Denial of heath ins. and dangerous recreation; READ!

<<I would not think it fair that my insurance
costs as a birdwatcher should have to cover other risks!  I don't like having
to pay a higher premium anymore than you do, but WHY should my co-workers (
have the same amount deducted from salary) who sew quilts on the weekend have
to cover my risk as an equestrian?>>

But I don’t think it’s fair that I have to pay car insurance when I don’t plan on getting in an accident.  That’s the whole idea behind insurance – kinda communist – share the pain for things you don’t plan on.  I don’t know if this insurance thing is for real or not yet – but I think it’s ludicrous.

Besides, your quilt sewing co-worker may have a heart attack from living such a sedentary life.  How’s that going to be fair if she had really low premiums?

Marlene

www.mossrockendurance.com