Re: RC: Denial of heath ins. and dangerous recreation; READ!

I just found out about this, so I am writing my letters as well.  BTW,
insurance is about risk.  Are there studies that show that recreational
horseback riders are at such great risk that this warrants no coverage.  And
as I said before, does this mean that they are not going to cover people who
don't exercise (the bird wathcher or quilter) and are at higher risk for
stroke and heart attacks.  Or the people who have genetic predisposition to
certain diseases. Or those who smoke, drink alcohol, eat red meat and animal
fat.

Carolyn