Podium Saddles

betty washburn bettywashburn@worldnet.@att.net
To Guest who is waiting for their saddle.  I received mine
last June, and I think you will find it is worth the wait.
All of my many requests, questions, phone calls were promptly
replied to and handled at that time.  Why don't you give them
a call, so that they can address your concerns.  Anyway, I hope
you love your saddle when it comes as much as my mare and I love
ours.  Happy trails.