Sheep

These healthy sheep were seized by our government because in 1996 the MAY have eaten feed
which MAY have been contaminated with mad cow which at this time does not affect sheep.
They have never been sick. My thoughts on this is the government is way out of control
here. All indications are that these sheep are not and have not caused a problem.

Dolores Arste
eCommerce Technology, Technology Integration
Phone - 518.882.6485
Fax - 518.882.5366
eFax- 208-379-1088
Cell phone - 518.461.3470