RE: Podium Saddles

Karen Standefer hrschk@yahoo.com
Whomever was asking about Podium saddles.   I can't speak for the saddle yet (I haven't receive mine, yet).  But, I can speak for the US distributor's customer service.  In my opinion it is substandard.  They don't have any provision for accepting any payment method other than guaranteed funds(money order or check with a 2 week wait till funds clear) and their customer response is extremely slow and casual..........not business like at all.

Numerous requests for a tracking number for my saddle shipment finally yielded (4 days later) a response that it had been sent via US Postal Service.  HUH??????  I can't believe anyone would ship a saddle US Postal!  No tracking number and no possibility of receiving it in the time frame the saddle was promised.

I believe Podium would be doing well to have a more dedicated/serious distributor in the states.