Re: RC: Purebred but not registered

In a message dated 03/22/2001 10:08:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
carolyn_burgess@hotmail.com writes:

13 is too old.  I am considering a 10 year old as my first horse bought for
endurance, and I am concerned that he is too old to be starting this sport.

No 13 is NOT too old. I started a 13 yr old gelding last year and did a
great year of LD. His recoveries were fantastic. This year we have moved up
to 50s and he is doing just as well. My husband started a 10 year old mare
last yr and he is now doing 50s on her.

Maria