Pigeon Toes??

Traci Boyajian Traci135@aol.com
I was wondering if someone could answer a question I
have regarding my daughter's horse.
  She has pigeon toes but I've had her for a long time and
I've never had any lameness problems with her.  We ride
alot on trail and my daughter with her saddle and everything, well if the horse carries over 80 lbs. I'd be surprised.
  My daughter and I would like to do some LD maybe this
summer and I will not let her ride another horse.  This is
the only horse I feel comfortable with her riding.
  Anyhow a vet (not a ride vet) told me that he would never
pass the horse off as sound because she had pigeon toes. The
horse doesn't limp or hit herself with her feet, she just
looks like an eggbeater in front at a trot.
  My question mainly is this:  Will she pass a pre-ride vet
check with her pigeon toes? I have never done a ride at any distance yet and I would like to do something with my daughter for fun with our horses.

Traci
Hopefully we will see some of you this summer!