Re: RC: Purebred but not registered

If it's a gelding, no part as far as my friends and I are concerned.  Virl
Norton used to say "you don't ride the papers" and he was right.  I have had
more than one arab that was not registered.  It is fun if you know their
pedigree though.  I have one unregistered probably purebred but who knows who
has finished Tevis and that is all he has to do.....maryben