Computer folders crash:

Hi ladies and gents.
I have been lurking and collecting information from
this list for 2 years. Have had to soft boot the darn computer
due to cursor freezing up many times in that period of lurking.
Never lost any of my e mail files until this morning.
Would appreciate some help here. Particularly on the web sites
that you all like to go to . I lost Susan Garlinghouses web addy
as well as the ones for Tom Ivers, Teddy Landcaster, and many more.
I was wondering if you still have the ones on the Garmin GPS
and the helmet safety  issues to just name a few more that I can remember
being discussed here on ride camp.
By the way I did have a glorious ride this afternoon! The weather is
finally acting
like spring here in Kansas! Yaaa Hooo!!!
Pat Razzel and Casper the shedding ghost !