Re: RC: Death Valley Encounter Pictures

>During the Death Valley race my husband and I took over 200 digital pictures
>from both the race and the New Year's eve party.  If anyone is interested in
>the pictures we will send them (unedited) electronically for $12.00.  Email
>me at IRMurphy@aol.com if you are interested.
>
>I also would like to mention that this was another excellent race that was
>great to be a part of this year.  Great job to Jackie and her support team!
>
>Regards,
>Irene
>Maverick Stables

Irene,

Good luck selling your photos without even a preview site!   And
unedited?  I'm surprised you think anyone will take you up on that
offer.  If you offered high-quality prints, like through ClubPhoto or
one of the other web printers, you might get more takers.

Lynne
whose free '99 DVE, '00 Tevis photos are at the address below-
resized and higher res on request (free)

Ontario, California    http://www.lynnesite.com
ReactorPanel saddles http://www.reactorpanel.com
Norco Riverdance Ride (PS) 9/1/01
& Rem-member Me, Celesteele