Patches and stuff...

Some of the rides here in Michigan offer "ride" patches to entrants though I haven't seen any lately and probably have lost mine (along with my marbles!).  It has always been my intention to get a rump rug or blanket for my horse and sew my patches onto it (if I find them!).  I think patches as AWARDS are a wonderful idea.  Either buy your own jacket, rump rug, blanket or something and go from there.  A jacket is a neat idea...you can only wear one jacket or vest at a time and your horse can only wear one rump rug or blanket or whatever at a time!!  My vote is for PATCHES... cheaper to ship to those poor slobs like me who can't afford to go to Reno yet!!  :)
Maggie