EN

previously:

<< The sad thing about the EN is that it no longer is the informative
magazine of days gone by...I used to look forward to its arrival and now
it's only a results sheet and ride calendar. >>

I'm truly surprised by this statement.  The magazine is full of educational
articles about nutrition, equipment, training, competition methods, ride
showcasing, people, etc.  To me, it is far more interesting than it has
been in the past.

Barbara

	I don't think it's that EN contains any less educational material; I think
it is that much of the material is available in other places (like here!),
and that makes reading it in EN far less 'exciting' than it used to be.  By
the time I receive EN in the mail, I usually know the ride results already,
and most of the educational issues have been discussed here (sometimes ad
nauseum!)or in other places...

Terre