Re: RC: Re: AERC Revenue/Expense

In a message dated 01/04/2001 10:23:43 AM Pacific Standard Time,
fasterhorses@gilanet.com writes:

<< At 01:22 PM 1/4/01, Claudia Provin wrote:
 >Would it not be feasible to send Endurance News by computer to as many as
 >possible???  I would think that would save many hundreds of $ in time in
 >printing and postage costs.   Just a thought

 Well - make that an option, but don't impose that on me!  I spend enough
 time peering at my monitor and really would not want to read my EN online!

Interesting response, and one I can agree with. I DO NOT want to sit in front
of a computer reading educational information and ads.  And besides, I have
every single issue of EN since it was first published, same for the annual
yearbook.  I don't collect newsprint.

Barbara