Death Valley Encounter Pictures

During the Death Valley race my husband and I took over 200 digital pictures
from both the race and the New Year's eve party.  If anyone is interested in
the pictures we will send them (unedited) electronically for $12.00.  Email
me at IRMurphy@aol.com if you are interested.

I also would like to mention that this was another excellent race that was
great to be a part of this year.  Great job to Jackie and her support team!

Regards,
Irene
Maverick Stables