not endurance related

I am curious- do many of you get the digest version of Ride Camp?  I may be
the only person that is bugged by this but when a person replies to a post
and includes the post in their post, it can make for some really long
reading.  Digest recipients have to scroll and scroll some more to get to
the next post.  An example of this is the license plate thing (now I have
NOTHING against this topic- just using it as an example).  The post that
mentions all the choices is quite lengthy.  A couple people replied and the
whole message they are replying to was included in their message.  No
offense to anyone, but maybe when replying could you just include a few
pertinent lines of the post so that readers know to what you are referring,
rather than the whole thing.  Thanks!

Dede