Re: RC: older campaigners

Tina,

My older boy will be 18 in March. We only did 4 rides last year - one 30, one
25, and two 50s. We finished 8th out of 80 on the 25, and we were 3rd out of
44 on the last 50. What a blast! 3 hr 56 min. I only take him to the easier
rides, but he sure isn't ready to quit. I do supplement him as he's got a
little arthritis in his front legs. My vet says he has very clean legs for
his age. Only concession we've made is fewer rides and at least 6 weeks
between them.

Enjoy and have fun!

Jeanne
Son Beam Sirprize  (I'm a Morgan)