snugpax

there's a new english snugpax cantle bag with bottle holders on ebay for
36.00.  I think it ends tomorrow (in like 18 hours or something)
Go to equestrian equiptment
then go to english (all english, not any one category)
and then I think it is on the 9th page (I could be wrong...but it's on
there..for sure)
She (the snugpax lady) said she could make it fit a wintec saddle if needed.

-Renee