Re: Diversification/Dreams

All I ever wanted to do was ONE ride...my first one was a 15 mile novice
competitive ride.  The next day I did 25 and the rest is history...my horse
didn't do well in comp so we gave endurance a try.  So....here we are,
third season, with this silly notion of doing 100 miles and the Shore to
Shore (250 miles) and Connie Berto and Roberta Harms (among others) are
encouraging this lunacy and telling me about MORE rides to get me into
trouble!!!  :)  Truthfully, I would like to do the Old Dominion in a year
or two, and someday, I want to do the XP rides, the Outlaw Trail, Tevis,
and all those trails that will take me into our country's deepest wildness
and test my mettle as it's never been tested....ultimately, I would like to
breed, raise, train and ride that Tevis horse myself.  That would be the
ultimate in my book!  :)  Here's a motto.... SO MANY RIDES, SO LITTLE TIME!
 Or so little money....that's probably the crux of the matter!!  :)

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657