Re: Re Ibuprofen/aspirin

My understanding is that it does.  I know several years ago when I was
taking a LOT of it for a hip problem, my bleeding time was a loooong time
(they do a bleeding time on you to see how fast your blood is or is not
clotting).  Anyone care to interject with the finer points?  Our nurse
friends who gave the safety presentation at our banquet are not on
Ridecamp!  And THEY said to take Tylenol and not aspirin or advil for that
very reason!  Not to mention the DOCTOR...

Maggie Mieske
Mieske's Silver Lining
10601 S. Richards Rd.
McBain, Michigan 49657