[Fwd: RC: endurance prospect]

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> Well, I think it was the fastest 160 K ever, by 41 minutes according to
> someone's record keeping, and we won by 31 seconds in a cloud of dust
> generated by two horses and 100 4WD vehicles. The horse just kept on going
> and going and going and going...
>
> ti

It may be the fastest, but I am quite sure that there have been
other races near by. The European Championship last years was
won with a riding time of 8:09 with, I guess, more than 10
riders staying under 9 hours. And I read about some Australian
riders finishing around 7 hours, but I am not sure when and
where (could it be Tom Thomson? Any RC down-under?).

Wolfgang + Ninja 11